<video id="tvlqe"><noframes id="tvlqe"><div id="tvlqe"></div></noframes></video>
    1. <menu id="tvlqe"><s id="tvlqe"></s></menu><dd id="tvlqe"><listing id="tvlqe"></listing></dd>
    2. <div id="tvlqe"><nav id="tvlqe"></nav></div>

        <meter id="tvlqe"><nav id="tvlqe"></nav></meter>
        首頁 > 大耳朵文章 > 職場英語 > 工作求職 > 返回
        職場面試如何談薪資才不那么傷感情
        dandan_88人氣6592日期17/09/25

        面試就是面試談錢不傷感情。談薪水這事無論對于職場菜鳥還是老油條都不是一件容易的事。這個面試必備問題的英文回答到底怎么說才合適?本文選取比較委婉恰當的說法幫大家在面試中有備無患。

         

        HR也許會這么問你

        What kind of salary reviews or progress would you expect in this company?

        你對這個公司的薪水和加薪有什么期待?

        Why do you think you're worth that?

        為什么你認為自己應該得到這一水平的薪水?

        How do you understand a salary in a job?

        你如何理解一份工作的薪水問題?

        How much do you hope to get a month here?

        你在這里希望一個月拿多少錢?

        What starting salary would you expect here?

        你希望在我們這里的起薪是多少?

        你的回答可以是這樣的

        Although it is difficult for me to determine what kind of salary level I can
        meet, I should consider 1000 Yuan a month appropriate.

        雖然讓我決定我所能得到的薪水標準比較困難,但是,我還是認為一個月1000元對我來說比較合適。

        As for welfare, my only hope is enjoying medical subsidies.

        關于福利,本人唯一的希望就是享受醫療補助。

        I am quite willing to start with a monthly salary 5,000 Yuan.

        本人非常樂意接受每月5000元的起薪。

        I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

        如能錄用,本人并不介意以低薪工作數月。

        I am willing to serve on probation for some months at a small salary.

        我愿意見習幾個月,這只需要低水平的薪金。(500強專屬)

        I hesitate to state a definite salary. But, so long as you have requested me
        to do so, I should consider 5000 Yuan a month satisfactory.

        我不愿意說出一個確定的薪金數目,但是,如果你要求我這樣做,我覺得一個月5000元就可以了。

        I should require a commencing salary of 5000 Yuan a month.

        我需要的薪金起點是每個月5000元。

        My present job pays 150,000 Yuan a year, in addition to health benefits and
        bonuses. I am looking to start here at 1200 Yuan or above that figure with
        periodic increases based on performance on the job, plus the usual benefits
        package.

        我現在的工作待遇除了健康保險和獎金外每年還有150,000元薪金。我想在貴公司工作的起點為每月1200元或更髙,然后按工作表現,定期增加工資。當然還包括一般的福利待遇。

        The commencing salary of 5,800 Yuan per month will be acceptable if your
        company houses me.

        如果貴公司給我提供住房,月薪為每月5800元則可以接受。

        The salary I should require would be 200,000 a year.

        希望年薪能達到二十萬元。

        The salary I should ask for would be RMB 50,000 Yuan a year, plus 1%
        commission on all sales.

        本人要求年薪為50,000元,另加百分之一的銷售分紅。

        有關salary一詞的來歷

        在古時候,鹽不是那么容易得到的東西(而且那時候用鹽調味也是一種超前的生活方式),羅馬士兵會領到一筆錢(salarium)專門用來買鹽。

        慢慢的,salarium(源于拉丁語salarius,指"鹽的")一詞逐漸用來指代發給士兵的軍餉以及發給羅馬帝國所有官員的錢資,直至后來,用來統指"薪水、薪資"。


        数码播放器 0.034832s